Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Meet Thin Theodore

The most important part of my Lifedigs project is bringing a sense of global awareness to children and their families.  As I get ready to leave for Croatia (3 more days!!) I have partnered with a local elementary school class on an exciting program that does just that.

I would like to introduce to you Thin Theodore. You might know his cousin, Flat Stanley, who travels around the world educating children back home about far away places. Theo is the creation of Ms. McConaghy’s 2nd Grade class at Bette Perot Elementary School in Keller, Texas. As I travel to Croatia, Theo will accompany me and have his picture taken in lots of amazing places. With any luck, Theo can travel with my Croatian students on some of their trips!  Children and their families can enjoy his adventures and learn about Croatia and other interesting parts of Europe!! I can't wait to see the places Theo will visit!

You can track Thin Theodore's journey on Facebook and Instagram!
Click here for Theo's Facebook Page

Click here for Theo's Instagram Page


No comments:

Post a Comment