Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Blog Followers from Russia

It's been fascinating to read the reports that Blogspot provides me of which countries my readers are located.  Of course, the largest following has been the US, followed by Croatia.  But the next largest readership has been Russia.  I think this is so interesting because I don't know anyone there.  After that, it seems to be evenly spread among other European countries.  If you are following this blog from Russia (or any of the other countries) I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a comment on this blog or email me directly and let me know something about yourself and how you know about it. 

I will spend this summer working on the Croatian project.  There is much to do but it taking shape nicely. I am already thinking about my next project, however.  There is a short list of countries I am interested in but no decisions have been made.  If anyone has any recommendations or particular countries that you think I should consider, let me know!!

Lifedigs is now of Facebook.  It was just created yesterday so it will take some time to get everything loaded.  Below is the link.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/Lifedigs?fref=ts

1 comment: